A Password is a string of characters that is used to gain access to a computer system together with a username.
Cyber-criminals have many password hacking strategies and a strong password is essential in our current age.
- The most important factor of any password is to make it as long as possible.
- Avoid using common substitutions. For example replacing the letter O with a number 0.
- Use a mix of different types of characters to make the password harder to crack. This can include Uppercase,numbers and special characters.
- Try to include multiple words.
- Use unique passwords for each service you make use of.
- Don't use the same password for years. Try to update your passwords regularly.
- Wikihow : Tips ton how to make a Secure Password.
- Host a website with Pythonanywhere